Translate

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Jean Julio Placide sents all his supporters a big thank you


Hello dear supporter!
I am so glad to be able to write this letter to thank you for all you have done for me. But before I go on, I would like to ask you : how are you, how is your health and how are your activities going?
I would like to take this opportunity to greet the board of the Stichting Studiehulp Kay-Kok, that set in progress this very good initiative on behalf of the youth of Ile a Vache. For about 90% of the youngsters of Ile a Vache haven’t had the opportunity to learn a profession. So with this project of the very popular Stichting Studiehulp Kay Kok youngsters of the island are now offered this opportunity. Also myself: I was offered the opportunity to learn the profession of climatization and refrigeration. I learned a lot and now that I have my diploma I will go to find a job. I don’t know how to thank you for giving me this opportunity, dear supporter. Thanks to you I now have good expectations for the future.
Thank you so much dear supporter, you are an unforgettable person in my life,
May god bless you,
Jean Julio Placide

No comments: