Translate

Saturday 15 September 2018

And last but not least: Jean Renold wants to thank you all


Good evening, dear supporter,
I am Jean Renold Placide and I want to greet you. How are you, your health, your activities? It is with a heart full of joy that I want to thank you for the support you have given me the past years through the project of Stichting Studiehulp Kay Kok. I want to thank the coordinator of this project and the other members of the board for the functioning of this project. I don’t know how to thank you for this opportunity you offered me. Without you it would have become very difficult for me to have a profession. Before I entered this project I thought that life would become very difficult for me, because I am not so young any more and I had no profession at all. But thanks to you I am now a professional plumber. I think that with this profession I have a chance to find work and to be able to start to make my dreams come true.
Dear supporter, thank you so much for offering me this help, I will never in my whole life forget what you did for me. Don’t let yourself be discouraged in the work you are doing. I think that God will bless you for this. I hope your family will be doing well, greet the whole world from me please, thank you so much dear supporter, may God bless you,
Jean Renold Placide.

No comments: