Translate

Saturday 19 August 2017

Thank you letter from Hugues Joseph



From Hugues Joseph (mason) to the Project ‘Studiehulp’.

It is a saying with us that a beneficent act will never be lost.
I take this chance to thank you for supporting me in my professional education during the period of 2 years.
To be honest these two years have not been easy for me, but I was able to overcome all problems thanks to the help you offered me. My self esteem has grown enormously, and I will be able to enter the labour market with my diploma in my hand, being my pride and the proof of my competence.
‘You recognize the real mason at the foot of the wall’ they say. To be honest your project has helped me a tremendous lot ….. Thanks to you I have become a professional in house building. I have absolutely no words to thank you and I will prove to be worth it. Thanks to your initiative I am now a qualified professional.
May God bless you and strengthen you.

No comments: