Translate

Saturday 12 August 2017

A big thank you to all our supporters from Jeanel Jean



Letter from Jeanel Jean,
Good day, good night my dear supporters. How are you doing? And how are your families, and are your activities going well?
It is such a great pleasure to write you to thank you for helping me to make my dreams come true.
Today my dear supporter I am so glad to thank you with all my heart for all you have done for me for these two consecutive years. My family is so grateful for all the help the project gave me during these years: it has been of immeasurable importance for my family and no less for myself. I cannot think of the words to thank you for all  you did for me. Right now I am very proud to tell you this: I am a professional thanks to the project that gave me a future.
With the most distinguished gratefulness I hope that the Lord will continue to give the force to the project to keep it forever going. 

No comments: