Translate

Saturday 1 May 2021

Ketia Alexandre says thank you to the sponsors

 Good day Stichting Studiehulp Kaykok!

Today it is a pleasure for me to explain how delighted I feel to thank you for all that you have given me throughout my life. During the study period I was very happy thanks to your support and your collaboration. I don't know how much I could thank you for all you've done for me, because God put you on my path to help me learn a trade in my life. I would not have achieved this without your help; I would be ungrateful if I did not give thanks, you will be rewarded for what you did for me since  god will give you more than that in return.

 For me it was really good because now I am learning a trade to face life, from all the family I thank you for your help. I thank the group that is doing a good job to help the young people of Ile-a-Vache move forward, let God watch over you and protect you, I love you so much.

I wish you a prosperous life in every way and my family thank you very much.

God bless you.

Ketia Alexandre  

 

Ketia, we wish you all the best in your life, may all your dreams come true! We were happy to contribute to your future

No comments: