Translate

Friday 6 September 2019

From our graduates to all our donors


Hello my donor,
how are you doing? I am Adlène St Frimin. I am more than happy to write you today this letter to thank you for everything you did for me. Even though I do not know you, you are for me an unforgettable person in my life, I will always remember you.
I was so happy to be able to participate in this project Studiehulp Kaykok. My life was really hard before I was admitted to the project, but now I feel so much better since I have learned a profession that will enable me to earn a better life thanks to you. At this moment I am in Ile a Vache, busy to try to find a job, and though this will not be easy, with my diploma’s I hope I will find a place to work. I am so happy that I can call myself now a specialized pastry cook and pastry decorator.
I don’t know how to thank you for your help. I know what is means what you did for me: to have a profession for a better life. Thanks to you I will be able to earn money in these professions. I sincerely thank you for this, and hope that God will bless your work,
I send you my best wishes,
Adlène St Firmin.  



Hello my dear donor,
I am John Peterson Placide. Thanks to the Studiehulp Kaykok project, I am now an electrician by profession. I am very happy to thank you through this letter for giving me this opportunity. The project is unforgettable for the young people in Ile a Vache. I too found your help through the project, which is extremely important not only for me but for my entire family. I cannot thank you enough for this, I can say that without your help my life seemed to have little meaning. And now I have a profession and therefore a future.
As you probably know, life in Haiti is not easy, also because the government does not help young people to find work. But you gave me that opportunity and I hope that I can now start a new phase of my life when I find work.
I am now with my family on Ile a Vache and I am trying to find work here, but that is not  easy because there is no electricity in our village. I'm trying it now in construction. If that doesn't work out, I will ask my friends in Les Cayes if they can help me find work there.
Once again I would like to thank you very much, dear supporter, from the bottom of my heart and I am very happy for this opportunity to express my feelings towards you. And a big thank you too on behalf of my family!
I wish you all the best,
Thanks, thanks, thanks, John Peterson Placide


Hello dear donor, 
How are you? I am Dieuvoit Jean, the student that just graduated as a car mechanic. I am more than happy to be able to write you this letter to thank you for what you have done for me and my family. We want to thank all people that contributed to the project in order to help the young people of Ile a Vache.
 At this moment I return to Ile a Vache, and I am busy to start working, while thanks to you I have also the tools for the work. I am looking forward to start to work now that I finished my studies.  I have been living two years in the city of Les Cayes, and these were excellent years because I learned so many things I did not know before. Before I started this education, life was very hard for me since I had no profession. Thanks to your choice to help us, this has all changed now. I am more than happy the choice fell on me.  
I thank you one more that you enabled me to earn my own money with the competences I have acquired now. I know very well what you did for me  and my family. I wish you all the best and hope that God will protect you in the future.
Thank you! 
 

 

No comments: